From The Document Foundation Wiki
Here are the principal options for settings:
- To orient the page (Portrait or Landscape), see the question How to choose the orientation of the spreadsheet
- To see the page edges, see the question How to display the edges of the page as in text processing
- If you do not want to print the whole sheet, see the question How to print only part of a sheet
- To adjust the number of pages for printing, see the questions How do I print everything on one single page, when my spreadsheet occupies several pages? or How to control the print zoom in order to limit the number of pages that need to be printed or How do I print my sheet across the whole page, when it is quite small and only occupies part of the printed page?
- If certain parts of the sheet fail to print, see the question Why does my sheet or a part of my sheet refuse to print? I can't see it in Print Preview mode.
- If you want to print a spreadsheet in the center of a page, see the question How do I center my table in the page