Suppose you want your table to be limited to one page in width, but the number of pages in height can be variable. To adjust the printing to a certain number of pages, when you don't know the total number of pages that would be obtained, follow these instructions:
- Open your sheet.
- Go to ▸ .
- In the dialog that appears, select the Sheet tab.
- At the bottom of this dialog, you will find a section labeled Scale.
- Choose the scale mode Fit print range(s) to width/height.
- Adjust the number of pages in the width and height boxes to the desired value (1 for the width in our example).
- Adjust the other number (height in our example) to a very large value.
- Click OK.
- View the results in Print Preview.