Jump to navigation Jump to search
There is no automated procedure for doing this. You need to proceed by trial and error:
- Switch to Print Preview mode by using the menu ▸ .
- Click on the Format page button.
- Adjust the orientation and the centering as reqired.
- In the Print preview mode, move the zoom slider at the top of the screen to modify the printing zoom.
- For finer control of zoom, in the Format page dialog:
- In the Sheet tab, beside Scale, select the Scale Mode Reduce/enlarge printout.
- Increase the scale percentage.
- Click OK, and observe the effect.
- Modify the percentage again to obtain the desired size.