Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Select and copy the text.
- In the spreadsheet, position your mouse on the first cell and choose Paste Special.
- Go to ▸ ,
- Press ⇧ Shift+Ctrl+V,
- click on the triangle beside the Paste button and choose Paste Special from the menu.
- Select Unformatted Text. The result will depend on the type of test copied.
- For multi-line text, the Text Import dialog will appear. Choose the separation options for the field and, if required, the field type of each column, as explained in Faq 001.
- For a single row, the whole text is copied by default. But you can still access the previous dialog by using the menu ▸ . Then proceed as above.