From The Document Foundation Wiki
Once you're logged in, at the top right, you'll find your profile. By clicking on the icon, you access a menu containing several entries:
- Profile: this part contains several statistics on your activity in the different projects you contributed. If there are pending suggestions, you'll be able to browse through them from here
- Translation memory: this part contains the number of entries you've done in the TM. You can also export or import a TM file from here
- Settings: when clicking on this entry, you get a view with several tabs at the top.
- Interface languages: select the language you want to display the UI in
- Translated languages: select the language you are translating to
- Secondary language: a secondary language will be displayed near the source string to help you if it's a language you are more fluent with.