From The Document Foundation Wiki
- The “Words With TWo INitial CApitals” AutoCorrect exception list function has been extended to also be considered when changing case in “Capitalize first letter of every sentence” and “Correct accidental use of cAPS lOCK key” functions. This allows avoid auto-capitalization in words like mRNA, iPhone, fMRI. It has been renamed to “Words With TWo INitial CApitals or sMALL iNITIAL” tdf#121779 (Mike Kaganski - Collabora).
- Added UNO command .uno:TableCellBackgroundColor to allow setting single and multiple selected table cell(s) background color tdf#82504 (Jim Raykowski)
- Add “Send Outline to Clipboard” button to Navigator 🡢 Context Menu (right click on “Headings”) tdf#123395 (Wenzhe Pei).
- Variable input fields tdf#123968 (Michael Stahl, CIB) ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ can now be edited inline, in the same way as was already possible for function input fields ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸
- Index/Table of Contents Update is now Undo/Redo enabled and no longer clears the Undo stack tdf#38703 (Michael Stahl, CIB)
- Selection of drawing objects anchored at-character works more consistently and user-friendly now, and doesn't crash in Undo (Michael Stahl, CIB) core commit 28b77c89dfcafae82cf2a6d85731b643ff9290e5
- Native copy from Calc into Writer text tables (introduced in LO 6.2, see tdf#37223) improvement: only visible cells of a filtering are being copy and paste tdf#124646 (László Németh, NISZ)
- Page backgrounds (color, gradient and tiled bitmaps) are now covering the entire page, not only within page margins tdf#33041 (László Németh, NISZ)
- New bottom-to-top, left-to-right writing direction in table cells and text frames, improving compatibility with Word blog post 1 blog post 2 (Miklos Vajna, Collabora)
- Importing charts from DOCX drawingML group shapes is now possible blog post (Miklos Vajna, Collabora)
- Add Word-compatibility option for end-notes tdf#124601, Thanks to TU-Dresden for making this improvement possible! (Miklos Vajna, Collabora)
- Handle floating tables at import of Doc-files in header/footer as Word does tdf#124601, Thanks to TU-Dresden for making this improvement possible! (Miklos Vajna, Collabora)