From The Document Foundation Wiki
- autocorr: the substitution table you can configure on ▸ Options
- autotex: the "AutoText" ( ▸ ) you created.
- backup: the file backups you get when enabling the option "Always create backup copy" is enabled under ▸ ▸ ▸ .
- basic: all your macros.
- config: some configuration files, especially toolbars for each module. Custom color palettes are also stored here.
- database: the databases you registered.
- extensions: registered extensions
- gallery: your personal gallery ( ▸ ).
- psprint: may contain a "driver" subfolder (which may be empty), a "fontmetric" subfolder (which may be empty), and a "pspfontcache" file (in which printer fonts are cached). The "psprint" folder may be missing entirely. If it is present, it may be deleted without ill effect. If it is deleted, it will not necessarily be recreated.
- registry: contents the most part of the configuration files.
- store: may either be empty or contain a file named ".templdir.cache" (in which templates are cached). The "store" folder may be missing entirely but is usually present. If present, it may be deleted without ill effect. If it is deleted, it is usually but not always recreated.
- temp: may contain an "embeddedfonts" subfolder that in turn contains a "fromdocs" subfolder and a "fromsystem" subfolder. The "fromdocs" and "fromsystem" subfolders may either be empty or contain temporary files. The "temp" folder may also contain a file named "document_io_logring.txt", which is a log of executed instructions. The "temp" folder may be missing entirely. If it is present, it may be deleted without ill effect. If it is deleted, is is not always recreated.
- template: here you can find your custom templates ( ▸ ▸ ▸ )
- uno_packages: the extensions installed by the user.
- wordbook: the custom dictionaries. (see also this tutorial)