From The Document Foundation Wiki
- Email: christoph (at) dogmatux (dot) org
- IRC: christoph_n
Current Areas of Involvement
Past / Postponed Areas of Involvement
- Representing the "Product Development" in the OpenOffice.org Community Council.
- Being the co-lead and taking part in the OpenOffice.org User Experience project.
- Being a core team member in the project which aims to improve the user interface of OpenOffice.org. See Project Renaissance Wiki Page.
- Trying to improve the current printing in OpenOffice.org. The project is described at the Printerpullpages Wiki Page
- Helping with the revision of the Notes functionality in Writer. Find more information at the Notes2 Wiki Page.
- Trying to better interact with the broader community by collection ideas. Have a look at the OpenOffice.org Idea Handling Wiki Page.
- Proposal for an UI which allows the direct manipulation or access to Hyperlinks, Smart Tags, Notes etc. Find out more at Direct Manipulation Snippets Wiki Page.
- Adding the idea "Document Check" to improve the revision of documents. This way, please: Document Check.
- Idea how to transform the currently independent items like StartCenter / About Box / ... into a consistent, pleasing and connected solution. Find more at Welcome Center 2010
- Thinking about the idea to let the user revert changes in a certain part of the document only. You find more at Contextual Undo.
- Thinking of how to improve the Options in OpenOffice.org. See the Improved Options Wiki Page.
Presentations / Conferences
- OOoCon 2008: The I-Team presented the "Making the New Notes - Community, Cooperation, Concepts" (OOoCon2008 Program Friday, session abstract, presentation slides in OpenOffice.org Impress format (recommended), presentation slides in PDF format, video coverage in AVI format)
- CeBit 2009: "Projekt Renaissance - Auf dem Weg zu einem neuen Benutzungskonzept für OpenOffice.org" (German) OpenOffice.org Impress, PDF - at the CeBIT Trade Fair 2009 in Hannover, Germany
- LinuxTag 2009: "Projekt Renaissance - Auf dem Weg zu einem neuen Benutzungskonzept für OpenOffice.org" (German) OpenOffice.org Impress, Minimized File Size with Limited Graphics Quality, PDF - at the LinuxTag 2009 in Berlin, Germany
- CeBit 2010: Booth duty as described here
- OOoCon 2009: Trying to involve people by "User Experience Done Live!
- LinuxTag 2010: Informal meeting "Informal Meeting FOSS and Usability", see OpenOffice.org User Experience Events LinuxTag 2010
- OOoCon 2010: "New Printing UI - Better Printing For OpenOffice.org", OOoCon 2010 presentation (Abstract, ODP Presentation File (recommended), PDF File), 2010-09-03
- FOSDEM 2011: "Kicking Off the LibreOffice Design Team" can be found at LibreOffice Design Team Presentations
Thank you for your interest, have a nice day!