My Name is Mike Houben. I'm for the moment 22 years old and a german speaking belgium boy. My Interests are UI, Graphics, Web, Programming, Animation,...
In my little past i made my way trough 3 years of graphics design studys and now I'm starting Informatics studys.
- Graphicsdesign in Namur Belgium: Haute Ecole Albert Jacquard Département Technique Infographie
- Informatics in Lüttich Belgium: Haute Ecole de la Province de Liege
Personal Website (but still a Work in Progress):
This plan is not fixed. It will be changed to the actual needs. (Also improved and expand)
- Initial Planning - Choose a focus, and keep it simple. (Marketing Team)
- What's our goal in 1 Paragraph
- What's our goal in 140 characters
- Who will visit and Why?
- Content Planning (Documentation Team - Marketing Team and probably Website Team)
- Information Architecture and Itemize your content.
- Making a new Infrastructure for the Website based on the content we already have.
- Web Site Usability: Focusing on the User
- Easy and understandable Way for the User to get to all the information he wants.
- Based on the "Information Architecture" and the "Web Site Usability" Creating a Navigationé
- Design (Design Team)
- Making several Ideas into a Wireframesystem. Where Place which content and his size. And how the several objects interact.
- Creating several Designs based on the Wireframesystem
- Coding (Website Team)
- Speaks for itself. Coding a hardcoded html for each page.
- Templatecoding and "installing" of the system.
- Optimization - Testing (All Teams)
- B/A Testing some things where we weren't sure.
- Testing all links
Some other crazy Ideas
Work in Progress - They will be refined by Time
My main Interest for Libreoffice is to improve the User Interface (UI). I don't have any idea, how long the actual UI is in use, but with now "LibreOffice" on the start, could be a good idea to start some changes in this area.
Make a Website which looks like a new fresh Application Website. (The Layout is okay, but i think for an Application it's not the best way to sell it)
Cut the big download Package. Make 1 Maincomponent and put all the rest little boxes (Plugins).