I'm the operator of the bot User:CleanupBot. For any new requests, simply ask here on this page (or if needed write me a mail (on the left side is a link to a form)). Dennis Roczek (talk) 2013-11-17T22:14:50 (UTC)
- Test edit for new server parameter tests. ;-) CleanupBot (run by DennisRoczek) 2014-12-17T13:58:04 (UTC)
LibreOffice "Search and replace" "Buscar y reemplazar"
I have seen that the option within the https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/List_of_Regular_Expressions/es menu is not translated into Spanish the "Search and replace" option, I have it done, two questions, how could I become a "user" of the site? Could you if you do not mind making the changes I have prepared? Waiting for your response you are warmly greeted.--Lobillo (talk) 2017-10-05T09:16:30 (UTC)
- Hi Lobillo,
- there is no possibility to register / to get an account for help.libreoffice.org.
- The texts have to be translated in Pootle ( https://translations.documentfoundation.org ) and then get regularly updated in our help.libreoffice-MediaWiki instance every half year (shortly before or after a major release).
- Sadly for the last release the translation changed and the texts were not translated in time, see https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/translations/commit/source/es/helpcontent2/source/text/shared/01.po?id=ef59b48c9927301075cff0e2729b5d0a7ea214ed
- Hope this helps.
- Dennis Roczek (talk) 2017-10-07T16:13:52 (UTC)
Wiki FAQ -- need to undo a botched move
I believe the following is what happened. I moved Faq/Wiki to Wiki/Faq first, then somehow managed to move Faq/Wiki /again/. The result is that the redirects left over from the first move were moved to TDF Wiki/Faq, creating multiple redirects. Furthermore, I can't undo either move now because of the criteria Mediawiki uses to determine whether this is allowed.
I think everything can be fixed by:
- deleting the redirect tree at TDF Wiki/Faq
- forcibly moving actual pages from Wiki/Faq back over Faq/Wiki
Let me know if any of this doesn't make sense.
- Hi Khanson,
- I will take care of it, sadly will last a few days. :-(
- Dennis Roczek (talk) 2017-11-01T23:38:45 (UTC)
- Hi Khanson,
- I just checked the mess you created by accident. It should be rather easy to move the pages to the correct place. What I still do not understand (and in the end the same question I had when you started the page moves): Why do you want to move the pages to TDF Wiki/Faq? Why do move the pages from a clear structure to a complete new structure?
- Dennis Roczek (talk) 2017-11-02T23:32:06 (UTC)