|Index of Pages
This is the dedicated page for marketing related information and material. It is currently under construction.
- Work Items: Lists the Marketing Team work items and their current status
- Conference Calls: Lists the agenda and the dial-in instructions for the regular Marketing Team conference calls
- LibreOffice Release Plan: Release schedule for upcoming versions of LibreOffice
Documents and Resources
Events with LibreOffice participation
Official LibreOffice Conference 2011 in Paris, 12-15th October 2011
- Release history dates: History of all the releases
- Release coordination tasks: Table grouping the tasks that need to be coordinated for the release
- Press Kit: List of documents/tools available for press releases and all related.
- LibreOffice Magazine: List for "LibreOffice Magazine International" and all other "LibreOffice Magazine [Language]" publications
- LibreOffice in the Press: List of news/review articles about LibreOffice
- LibreOffice in Print: List of LibreOffice documents available in print or in downloadable format
- LibreOffice Videos: List of videos about LibreOffice
- Branding Guidelines:Branding material and information to ensure both consistent and fresh appearance; official logo and external logo (SVG, .png)
- Marketing Material: Official marketing material for both The Document Foundation and LibreOffice
- LibreOffice Application Icon Sets: Set of icons available for marketing purposes
- LibreOffice Funding Challenge Resources wiki page: Banners, Clip Art etc. (TBA)
- LibreOffice-themed Wallpapers
- LibreOffice on DVD: List of member proposals of DVD labels and DVD contents
- Paper Airplane: LibreOffice paper airplane and differenct designs
- Conference Kit: List of documents/tools available for conferences and all related
Ideas and In-Work Topics
- Ideas: Page for marketing ideas and marketing material drafts. Add your ideas!
- LibreOffice slogan: Suggested slogans for the LibreOffice Suite. Be creative. Add your slogan!
- LibreOffice 3.3 Release Party: A party organiser for the forthcoming LibreOffice release.
- Reference Cards: Simple tri-fold alternate-Keys reference cards for LibreOffice Applications.
- LibreOffice in Academia: Marketing LibreOffice in the academic world.
For global marketing, we communicate via the email@example.com mailing list.
- Single mail subscription: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digest subscription: email@example.com
- Archives: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
- Mail-Archive.com: http://firstname.lastname@example.org/
- GMANE: http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.marketing
- US Marketing: Pages devoted to US market (Canada junior partner)
- North American Community: Pages devoted to the (North American) NA Community - including ISO files for DVD install of LibreOffice and related items.