From The Document Foundation Wiki
This page is dedicated to the AB meeting organization and is a kind of checklist for members who set it.
- Define two weeks with several dates/hours for both
- Set a Doodle calendar with time zone available
- No later than a month before, send invitation to the AB list and in person, giving an overview of the agenda
- Fill Doodle with the feedback
- Two weeks before the date, check with the Board that the chosen date will be ok for all
- Check that the room that will be used for the call will be free
- Two weeks before the meeting, the agenda should be set by the Board
- Work on the slides should begin based on the agenda
- One week before send the final date to the list and to the members
- Close the Doodle poll
- Send an Ical to all Advisory Board and Board members
- Send a personal/individual reminder mail / call with each AB rep. - with the correct time in their timezone to each AB member, asking them to come.
- Check that the slide are finalized
- Send the slide to the list two hours before the call.