From The Document Foundation Wiki
How do I add additional glue points to those predefined by the connectors in an organizational chart?
Follow these steps:
- Select the ▸ ▸ menu. The Drawing toolbar will appear on your screen;
- Click the 'Glue Points' icon (tube of glue);
- Click on the object to which the new glue points should be attached. The Gluepoints toolbar will appear on your screen;
- Click the Insert a glue point icon in this toolbar;
- Click on the object at the location where you want to add points. Small crosses will appear to mark the glue points.