From The Document Foundation Wiki
How do I add more glue points in a chart?
Follow these steps;:
- Select the menu ▸ ▸ ;: a Drawing toolbar will appear on your screen;;
- click on the Glue Points icon (shaped like a tube of glue);;
- click on the object on which the new glue points are to placed: a Glue points toolbar appears on your screen;;
- click on the icon Insert Glue Point on this toolbar;;
- click on the object at the place where you want to add the points; small crosses will appear at the glue points.