From The Document Foundation Wiki
- How do I put a left bracket without including a right one?
- How do I get * as a superscript? Using x^* produces an error.
- When I enter one of the symbols #, & , |, ", %, ^ or I get an error message or an undesired result. How can I use these symbols?
- When I enter 3xy the number 3 appears in italics. Why ?
- How do I use a binary operator (such as union or direct sum) as a large operator (such as sum or product)?
- How do I use a symbol not provided in Math's Catalog of characters?
- How do I use the symbol ↦ (a right arrow that starts with a vertical line)?
- How do I get better double arrows for balanced chemical reactions?
- Which Math constructions are not available in Elements panel?
- How do I get back the Elements panel?
- Placeholder for an untranslated question
- The formula displayed in the document window is too small. How do I zoom it without changing its size in the document?
- What are the Math keyboard shortcuts?
- Is there a tool to create math formulae more easily? - Yes: The extension Dmaths.org!