- I really think this page should be a collection of links to several issues, and not contain the "how to build for the first time guide". This is the "development entry page". --Spaetz 2010-10-14T10:04:37 (CEST)
- Perhaps we should spin the 'how to build' article off to a dedicated Building article...? If everyone's fine with it. Spacebat 2010-10-14T10:27:54 (CEST)
- I have not received directory named 'rawbuild' аfter ./download --Aidsoid 2010-10-15T09:15:04 (CEST)
- Neither did I... I just continued building as normal. All worked. Spacebat 2010-10-15T12:28:47 (CEST)
- I think that Development - Extensions should point to the first tab in the extension submenu, not the last one. But I don't know how to edit the menu structure.
Using the LibreOffice API
I have a program written in Delphi XE3 that exports results from monte carlo simulations to Microsoft Excel. A user has asked if I could also export the data to LibreOffice spreadsheets. Can anybody point me to a getting started guide on how to do that? I did find some code here:http://api.libreoffice.org/examples/CLI/CSharp/Spreadsheet/SpreadsheetSample.cs but it is not easy to follow and does not seem to have any code to check if LibreOffice is installed. It also seems to use some data structures that are not standard installed structures in Delphi so I am not sure how to construct them.