Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The new table is not immediately saved as a table object: execute the command "File > Save tables" (this option is only available when table objects have been created.
- The new table will be, by definition, the result of the SQL statement with all the limits pertaining to that: notably no creation of primary key.
- This is the reason that the SQL selection above doesn't include the primary key field ID_TABLE.
- If an autogenerating primary key is required for the new table it can be created by editing the table to add the field.
- If the key doesn't need to be autogenerating it can be included in the SELECT.