As in Writer, the page settings are determined by the style (cf. Faq Writer 012). By default, all the sheets have the same style called
Default, so any modification of this style will cause the modification of all the sheets. To apply different page settings, you will need different styles:
- Open the styles window using F11 (or click on the icon to the left of the Format toolbar).
- Click on the Page Styles button.
- Right-click on Default and choose New.
- In the Organizer tab, change the name to Landscape (the name change is not obligatory but is more "ergonomic").
- In the Page tab, choose the orientation Landscape.
- Click OK.