From The Document Foundation Wiki
How to contact the people at LibreOffice?
- If you are looking for 'information on LibreOffice and its functionality, a good first entry point could be the official website:
- If you are looking for help to solve a problem :
- help is accessible using the F1 key inside the software;
- This Faq contains a lot of answers on the most asked questions;
- The user list email@example.com is there to answer all your questions. To subscribe, visit https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/. The nabble gateway allows you to make a search or to post from there.
- If you're searching for help to learn how to use LibreOffice:
- you'll find guides and tutorials on the wiki;
- tutorials for OpenOffice.org are still valid for LibreOffice :
- If you think that you've found a bug, and want to inform the community about it:
- describe all your finding on the firstname.lastname@example.org list, with full details for reproducing the problem, your operating system and the version number of LibreOffice;
- check that the bug doesn't already exist on Bugzilla:
- In the Product area, select LibreOffice
- If you have ideas to enhance LibreOffice;
- follow the same steps as the one to report a bug.
- If you want to contribute:
- writing help items
- answering users questions
- programming LibreOffice