From The Document Foundation Wiki
Below this area, there is a toolbar containing six buttons:
- Nearby strings: show you the strings around the string you are currently translating in the file. It contains translated and non translated strings.
- Other occurrences: display other occurrences of the string in this file or in other contexts in the same source or different sources.
- Comments: let you add comments or review comments. You can add comments on the current translations or on the sources by selecting the right one in the drop down list. Comments on sources will appear in all languages.
- Machine translation: displays the translation memory we maintain on Amagama server.
- Translation memory: not in used currently
- Other languages: displays how it is translated or not yet translated in other languages. It is useful if you work on several languages
- History: displays the translation history of the string