From The Document Foundation Wiki
- Improved allowed frame ancestors (domains which are allowed to embed the LibreOffice Online iframe) commit 296aba1beae64a65e4e86631a9c1458073ec8c2e (Samuel Mehrbrodt, CIB)
- Beforehand, any host could embed the iframe as the Referer was always allowed.
- Now, only the loolwsd and the WOPI host are allowed to do that.
- Additionally, a config option has been added to add more allowed hosts (see
- Add postMessage methods to show/hide toolbar buttons:
Show_Buttoncommit c0d0ad736839260667c98aa0cf08feb5630e0b87 (Samuel Mehrbrodt, CIB)
- Add custom http header when saving before document is cleaned up from memory:
X-LOOL-WOPI-IsExitSavecommit 2e9af9da16a7ed42bde4b6294f7970c00be9c566 (Samuel Mehrbrodt, CIB)
- Open pdf file in new tab instead of asking to download (Pranav Kant, Collabora)
- Improved cache handling (Jan Holesovsky, Collabora)
- Disk space and session handling improvements (Ashod Nakashian, Collabora)
- Zooming improvements (Tamás Zolnai, Collabora)