Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Remove CopyGraphic tdf#105262 (Xisco Faulí)
- Previous table-size actions were distribute column/row size equally and optimize (which acted like minimize), so a true minimize action was added and optimize was changed. Optimize row now acts similar to distribute where each row is given the same height based on the tallest row. Optimize, however, is based on the minimum height of the row with the most content. In addition, optimize ensures that the table size will not shrink (but it will grow if necessary). Optimize column now acts like minimize except that the width of the table will not change. Any leftover space is distributed proportionately, with thin columns growing slightly, and wide columns growing much wider. tdf#64242 (Justin Luth, SIL)
- Advanced menus to add/modify header/footer menus can be disabled now at tdf#118621 (Heiko Tietze) ▸ ▸ (enabled by default)
- UTF-8 and UTF-16-encoded text may now be saved without tdf#44291 (Martin van Zijl) .
- The option is available from GUI (using Text - Choose Encoding (.txt) export filter in Save As dialog with Edit filter settings checked), in the filter settings dialog:
- as well as from command line, as in
soffice --convert-to \"txt:Text (encoded):UTF8,CR,,,false\" *.doc
- where "UTF8" is the text encoding; "CR" is line ending setting (also "LF" and "CRLF" are valid options); third and fourth empty parameters are unused for export; and "false" is to suppress output of BOM ("true" is the default to output the BOM).