Jump to navigation Jump to search
LibreOffice 5.3 and newer
- start LibreOffice and select
- in the 'Enter Safe Mode' dialog select 'Restart'
- LibreOffice will restart and display the 'Safe Mode' dialog
- If your problem is that LibreOffice does not start at all, launch it from the command line with
libreoffice --safe-modeor use the start menu entry "LibreOffice (Safe Mode)" on Windows
- select Continue in safe mode
- Test and see if the problem is gone.
- If the problem persists, you can exit the safe mode because the user profile was not the cause of the problem.
- If the problem is solved, something is wrong with your configuration. Start LibreOffice in safe mode again to see the safe mode dialog. You can now try to disable Hardware acceleration or to restore/reset your user profile.