cppunit test framework
Cppunit is the C++ port of the famous JUnit framework for unit testing. Test output is in XML for automatic testing and GUI based for supervised tests.
This is a continuation of the original cppunit project.
An up-to-date documentation is available at https://people.freedesktop.org/~mmohrhard/cppunit/index.html
Getting the sources
cppunit sources are stored in git. To get them, you can use:
git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/libreoffice/cppunit/
or you can browse the code online through FreeDesktop's cgit.
If you want to use a release version you can fetch it from LibreOffice mirror.
- Cppunit 1.14.0 MD5: 7ad93022171710a541bfe4bfd8b4a381
- Cppunit 1.13.2 MD5: d1c6bdd5a76c66d2c38331e2d287bc01
- Cppunit 1.13.1 MD5: fa9aa839145cdf860bf596532bb8af97
- Cppunit 1.13.0 MD5: f868f74647d29dbd793a16a0e5b48b88
Once the source has been checked out, cppunit can be built in usual manner:
cd cppunit ./autogen.sh ./configure make make check # optional make install
Once you have done a change that you are happy with, and that builds with cppunit, contribute it back, we'll be happy to integrate it! Do:
# commit your changes to your local repository git commit -a # create the patch git format-patch origin/master
You can get in touch with us using multiple ways:
- using IRC server irc.freenode.net and joining channel connect via webchat
- using developer mailing list libreofficelists.freedesktop.org
- filling bug report in our Bugzilla against the cppunit project