Design/Whiteboards/T-Shirts Boston Hackfest
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Design T shirts to hand out to the participants of the LibreOffice US Hackfest 2014. Deadline: July 11, 2014
T Shirt Template
How to work with the template
- download and open it with Inkscape
- (optional) set the shirt color:
- open the Layers dock-window via Layer > Layers...
- within the list on the right, choose the "Shirt color" layer
- click on the only object in this layer and give it a new color
- create a new layer for your design:
- open the Layers dock-window via Layer > Layers... (if it isn't already open)
- click the "+" button and give the new layer a name like "Design"
- make sure your layers it at the top of the list, otherwise it might not be visible
Inspired by User:See#T-shirts: LibreOffice T-shirt design