The Documentation Team has a Mailing List that we use for global communication and discussion related to the development of LibreOffice Documentation.
Who should subscribe?
Members of the Documentation team, contributors seeking to join our documentation efforts, and everyone else interested in the discussions related to developing documentation for LibreOffice.
How to join
To join the list, send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and follow the instructions in the email reply.
- For digest subscription: email@example.com
How to post
To send mail to the list, use this address:
- Local: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Mail-Archive.com: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/
- GMANE: http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.documentation/
- Post stuff relevant to developing documentation for LibreOffice.
- Do not post general questions asking for help with using LibreOffice.
- The list has been around since October of 2010.