New Help Media Tree
Helpcontent2 Media folder in New Help
- helpimg/ contains help images used exclusively in NH, which are not a specific screenshot, or is a screenhot with graphic addition such as arrows or boxes.
- screenshots/ contains screenshots generated my make screenshots
- navigation/ contains images for browser user interface, such as favicon.ico, modules icons in SVG.
- files/ contains collateral files.
- icon-themes/ copied at build time from core/icon-themes/colibre/
Subfolder <lang> contains localized, help exclusive images.
helpimg/ <lang>/ files_in_en_US.ext
screenshots/ modules/ scalc/ sdraw/ simpress/ swriter/ sbase/ smath/ ui/ <dialogname>/ <lang> images_in_en_US.png cui/ ui/ <dialogname>/ <lang> images_in_en_US.png
There are no localize-able images in this folder.
Subfolder <lang> contains localized collateral files.
files/ <lang>/ files_in_en_US.ext
Localized New Help Build
The package builder should pick the following media files, according to the <lang> parameter:
media/screenshots/modules/*/ui/*/dialogname_in_en_US.png media/screenshots/modules/*/ui/*/<lang>/* media/screenshots/cui/ui/*/dialogname_in_en_US.png media/screenshots/cui/ui/*/<lang>/*