From The Document Foundation Wiki
We hope to develop or link to useful video tutorials. Do you know of a good one to list here? If so then either just add it or contact the documentation team to ask them.
- Firefox Personas - a quick How-To video to help you spice-up your gui (2mins)
- CMIS - How-To get Content Management Information Systems working in LibreOffice (5-6mins)
- Show or hide page numbers (footer) on first page
- Show or hide page number (footer) on last page
- Gradient background in presentation
- Create random (word) lists
- Video Tutorials about Free Software includes LibreOffice step-by-step tutorial
- A collection of many videos to help see how to do things in LibreOffice
- Editable PDFs. This video (by Simon Phipps) shows how to create a "Hybrid PDF".
- A spoken guide to getting the Orca screen-reader working. Not for sighted users