Events/2014/US Summer Hackfest/T-shirt
The US Summer Hackfest will have its own T-shirt. We're having a T-shirt design contest.
Design T shirts to hand out to the participants of the LibreOffice US Hackfest 2014. Deadline: July 11, 2014
Possibly Big Green T's in New Hampshire (perhaps Immanuel can grab on the way down to Boston?)
- Who will pick up? (and when?)
Design Contest Rules
- Shirt designs should incorporate a maximum of 3 colors for the front and 3 colors for the back
- We generally use green or other dark-colored shirts
- Designs relevant to the location (Boston, MA) are encouraged
- Inclusion of the location/date as text is encouraged
How to work with the template
- download and open it with Inkscape
- (optional) set the shirt color:
- open the Layers dock-window via Layer > Layers...
- within the list on the right, choose the "Shirt color" layer
- click on the only object in this layer and give it a new color
- create a new layer for your design:
- open the Layers dock-window via Layer > Layers... (if it isn't already open)
- click the "+" button and give the new layer a name like "Design"
- make sure your layers it at the top of the list, otherwise it might not be visible
|ForFun||Sadly the artist lacks good cat-drawing skills.|
|Robinson Tryon||Could use alternate colors if we go with a darker shirt|