Özgür Yazılım ve Linux Günleri (Free Software and Linux Days 2019)
|Dates||May 11-12, 2019|
|Location||Bilgi Üniversitesi, Santral Kampüsü E3 Binası,
Free Software and Linux Days is a local event that brings together the community of free software in Turkey. One can find a lot of people and also some companies supporting free software.
- It is organized once a year by the Linux Users Association and Bilgi University.
- It is a meeting place for everyone about GNU/Linux and Free Software in Turkey.
- Introductory and technical seminars are held at appropriate levels for each segment of society.
- Public organizations and related companies open stands, introduce their products and services.
- There is a board in the event area, where all institutions post their free software job advertisements, whether they are participating in the event or not.
- Participation is free for everyone, and prior registration is not required.
How to get there?
- Public address: Eski Silahtarağa Elektrik Santralı Kazım Karabekir Cad. No: 2/13 34060 Eyüp/İstanbul - Sketch map OpenStreetMap Google Maps
- For more information about Bilgi University Transportation Services: Bilgi Shuttle
About the location
Istanbul, historically known as Constantinople and Byzantium, is the most populous city in Turkey and the country's economic, cultural, and historic center. Istanbul is a transcontinental city in Eurasia, straddling the Bosphorus strait (which separates Europe and Asia) between the Sea of Marmara and the Black Sea. Its commercial and historical center lies on the European side and about a third of its population lives on the Asian side.
LibreOffice community members attending the event.
|1||Muhammet Kara (Booth, Contact person)|
|2||Hidayet Kurnaz (Booth)|
|3||Meryem Ezber (Booth)|
We will have a LibreOffice booth set up with the following items:
- 1 LibreOffice roll-up
- 1 LibreOffice horizontal banner
- 1 LibreOffice table cloth