What is AddPics
AddPics creates a text document from pictures of scanned pages with the correct page orientation (portrait or landscape) for each page of document.
How to use AddPics
Here are the steps you need to take before you can use the AddPics extension:
- put the image files that you want to use in one folder;
- install AddPics extension from here;
- restart LibreOffice;
- go to ▸ menu OR use the AddPics Toolbar ▸ ▸ ;
- in the dialog, click on Search button to select the picture’s folder;
- Select the to define the insertion order of pictures (Numeric, Alphanumeric, or Data); and
- click to create a new document.
Developed by Gustavo Pacheco.
QA team: Claudio Ferraz (TCE/MT), Bruno Pacola (TCE/MT).
Special thanks: Andrew Pitonyak, Stephan Wunderlich, Ryan Nelson, Paolo Mantovani, Christian Junker and Comune di Bologna.