SmART Gallery extension is the advanced version of Diagram (aka. Diagram 2) for LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org office suites. This Extension is designed to create your favorite diagrams with few clicks in Draw and Impress applications.
You can download the current (development) version from this link:
- Please remove all previous version of Diagram and SmART gallery. They cause compatibility problems. You can edit already created diagrams with SmART gallery.
- Start LibreOffice Draw or Impress
- Select ▸ or enable SmART Toolbar then click on SmART gallery button
- Select the desired diagram and click on OK button
Currently you can create eight type of diagram in two categories: "Hierarchy" and "Relationship":
- Simple organization chart
- Horizontal organization chart
- Organization chart
- Pyramid Diagram
- Venn Diagram
- Cycle Diagram
- Target Diagram
After you created the diagram, a new "Edit" toolbar will appear. Using this toolbar you can easily insert item to the diagram and remove items from the diagram or edit the properties of the items. Just select the color and type of item then click on "Add shape" button. In case of Hierarchy Charts you also have to select the relation type of newly created item. It is possble to convert compatible diagrams between each others.
You can remove one item selecting the shape then click on "Remove shape button".
You might edit the whole diagram or just the selected items by selecting "User Define" from "Style of item" drop down box. From the upcoming dialog you can select:
- The scope of modifications
- Text frame
properties. Also you can use predefinied properties to create diagrams briskly.
If you like this extension you can donate our further development work here.