TDF LibreOffice Brasil Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Traduções Nextcloud Redmine Perguntas e respostas Doar
I am working on a very long spreadsheet. How can I continue to see the titles of the columns or rows when I go down the sheet or to the right?
There are two ways to obtain this result:
- (for a single row or column title) You can freeze the title:
- Click on the cell immediately to the right of the column that contains the title.
- Go to ▸ . If you need to freeze the first column and the first row at the same time, you can do it by clicking in the cell below their intersection. For example, in a sheet where you want to freeze the first column and the first row, click on B2.
- (for several row or column titles). You can split the window:
- Click on the cell to the right of the column that contains the titles
- go to ▸ . The result will differ from that of the first method to the extent that you use the scrollbar in each part of the window.
There is another possibility for splitting a spreadsheet. At the top of the right-hand scrollbar, and at the extreme right of the scrollbar along the bottom, you can see a small black line. When the mouse is placed here, the pointer changes form indicating movement. If you keep your finger on the left button of the mouse, you will see a gray line on your screen.
- Drag the mouse until the column or row contains your title.
- Release the button. The window will be split.
You must choose between splitting and freezing.
Another technique consists of working with two separate windows as explained in this question.