Frequently asked questions - Calc
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How do I print my sheet across the whole page, when it is quite small and occupies only part of the printed page?
There is no automated procedure for doing this. You need to proceed by trial and error:
- Switch to Print Preview mode by using the menu ▸ .
- Click on the Format page button.
- Adjust the orientation and the centering as reqired.
- In the Print preview mode, move the zoom slider at the top of the screen to modify the printing zoom.
- For finer control of zoom, in the Format page dialog:
- In the Sheet tab, beside Scale, select the Scale Mode Reduce/enlarge printout.
- Increase the scale percentage.
- Click OK, and observe the effect.
- Modify the percentage again to obtain the desired size.