Frequently asked questions - Draw
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How do I create a Fontwork object?
- Show Fontwork Gallery with one of these commands:
Dialog Fontwork Gallery is now open (Figure 1):
- Choose and select one Fontwork template.
- Click .
Fontwork object is now inserted in your document. Square handles indicate that the object is selected (Figure 2).
To modify the text:
- Hit ↵ Enter or double-click the object.
- Remove Fontwork text, and enter your text which appears in black in the middle of the object.
- Click outside the object or hit ESC.