Frequently asked questions - General
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to set the zoom for display?
The zoom is available in different ways:
- The zoom slider at the bottom right in the status bar.
- Double click or right click on the percentage in the status bar (bottom of screen).
- The ▸ menu.
- The mouse wheel button while pressing the Ctrl menu.
In the Zoom menu Optimal View means:
- In Writer, the width of the text.
- In a Calc spreadsheet, the view of the selected area.
- In Impress or Draw, the view of the selected objects.