Frequently asked questions - Writer
From The Document Foundation Wiki
How to repeat a table header line on all the pages of a document where the table appears
This is the default option in LibreOffice when you create a new table. If you are working on an existing table or if you use a template, follow these steps:
- place the cursor anywhere in the table;
- right click to desplay the contextual menu and select Table;
- in the dialog box that opens, click the Text flow tab;
- in the Text flow dialog box, check Repeat title;
- set the number of lines you want to repeat;
- click OK.
To modify the default option:
- select ▸ ▸ ▸ ;
- (un)check Title and Repeat on each page.