Frequently asked questions - Writer
From The Document Foundation Wiki
How to format URLs (Uniform Resource Locators : http://...) in the same way as the rest of the document
- URL = is an acronym for Uniform Resource Locator.
To change the default behavior
- select ▸ ▸ ▸ ;
- browse the list until you find URL Recognition;
- uncheck the check box to turn it off; and
- Click OK at the bottom of the dialog box.
Leave the URL Recognition on, but turn off individual links this way:
- select the whole address;
- right-click to display the contextual menu; and
- select Remove Hyperlink.
- go to ▸ ▸ ▸ ;
- check Unvisited links and chose the color you want; and
- click OK.
To know more about automatic corrections, please read the FAQ item 025 – These automatic annoy me!.