Frequently asked questions - Writer
From The Document Foundation Wiki
When I print envelopes with a mail merge, I have a page "envelope" and a blank page. How do I remove the blank page?
There are two possibilities:
- using the printing dialog box:
- select ▸ ,
- select LibreOffice Writer,
- on the Pages area, uncheck Print automatically inserted blank page;
- or set an option:
- select ▸ ;
- in the area on the right, select ▸ ;
- in the Other area, uncheck Print automatically inserted blank pages.