Frequently asked questions - Writer
How do I display thumbnails of my pages while I edit a document?
I want to have the same view as with the Pages pane in Draw or the Slides pane in Impress.
To have this view, it is necessary to create two windows:
- open your document
- go to ▸
- click on the arrow beside the Multiple Pages Preview button
- choose the view of pages one above the other
- reduce the window so that the text will display vertically to the left
- go to ▸ to display the document a second time
- close the preview in this new window and
- arrange the width of the windows so that you can display the new window next to the other one
ATTENTION: even if the content is updated in the two windows, the two displays are not synchronised.