Çoklu Oturum (SSO)
TDF LibreOffice Belge Özgürlüğü Tasarısı Topluluk Güncesi Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Bağış Yapın
Several services provided by The Document Foundation Infrastructure team are available from a Single Sign On (SSO) procedure.
Çoklu oturum nedir?
To make a long story short, Single sign On is a property that allow one sign on for several services. With SSO you
- Perform one login in the SSO login page and get access to several services,
- You don't need to remember logins and passwords for each service.
- Bugzilla (SSO connected, but needs a separate account)
Getting your Single Sign ON (SSO)
Please accept this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
To access the TDF infrastructure services you must get a username (your SSO username) from our authentication services.
- Visit https://user.documentfoundation.org with your browser.
- Click the link Create new account
- Fill the data as indicated, type the captcha number and click Submit
- Check your inbox for the confirmation e-mail. Click on the link indicated to validate the login.
- Contact your community leader to obtain access on the service you want. The community leader can be contacted either directly or through one of our mailing lists. For example, website, l10n, documentation mailing lists.
The hostmaster is your friend when you need further support from our infrastructure team. If anything else you did or tried did not fixed the issue, write to hostmasterdocumentfoundation.org.