Only issues that have someone to implement them may be reported on Redmine. Otherwise, report them on Bugzilla: https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/.
Only the designer and the dev working on the issue may edit it. Input from others belongs on the associated forum thread.
- 0% done: A designer has decided to work on an issue. If the issue requires dev work, the presence of the issue on Redmine means a dev is ready to work on the bug as well.
- 20% done: The designer and dev have done their research and the goal and the scope of the project have been established.
- 40% done: The tentative design is done and ready for feedback.
- 60% done: The tentative design has been approved and is ready for implementation.
- 80% done: The experimental implementation is done and requires testing and feedback.
- 100% done: The design is polished and can be incorporated into the next release.
The description should include (in the given order):
- A link to the issue on Bugzilla (at 0% done)
- The goal (at 20% done)
- The scope (at 20% done)
- A link to the Redmine discussion (at 40% done)
- The tentative design and the reasoning behind it (at 40% done)
Notes should NOT be used.