From The Document Foundation Wiki
- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- update should work from Beta3. Please, remove Beta2 or older before you start the installation of the RC1.
- Once you have Beta3 installed on Windows you should be able to install OpenOffice.org or vice verse without mixing them up.
- Expect some confusion concerning which application is launched (OOo or LO) when documents are double-clicked in the Explorer.
- The Beta1 unintentionally replaced OpenOffice.org; This bug has been fixed in Beta2.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org in Beta3 or later, please report this as a bug.
- The Windows multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI. It will be possible to view the help online or install it using extra installer. Both ways are still pending and should be available within this week. It they will not work, it will be blocker and it will force another release candidate.
See the NEWS file for list of changes.