From The Document Foundation Wiki
- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- update should work from Beta and RC builds. Please, remove Beta2 or older before you start the installation of the RC3.
- In Windows installer there are bogus identifiers instead of name and description of language packs for ast and ca-XV. This problem is already solved and will not appear in next build.
- Once you have Beta3 or later installed on Windows you should be able to install OpenOffice.org or vice verse without mixing them up.
- Expect some confusion concerning which application is launched (OOo or LO) when documents are double-clicked in the Explorer.
- The Beta1 unintentionally replaced OpenOffice.org; This bug has been fixed in Beta2.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org in Beta3 or later, please report this as a bug.
- The Windows multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI. By default, LibreOffice uses online help - if you need help files on your disk, please install the helppack for your language.
Everything should be branded correctly in the Brazilian locales. On Windows, the top-level start menu is mis-branded, this fix didn't make RC3. If you see other bugs, please report them.
See the NEWS file for list of changes.