From The Document Foundation Wiki
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.1, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.2 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
- a bug prevents starting on Windows XP, this is fixed for the next RC
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.2.0 rc1:
- rhbz#1341064 libreoffice - test failure on big endians [David Tardon]
- tdf#73335 explicitly disable partial cell shift with change-tracking, related [Michael Stahl, Eike Rathke]
- tdf#75387 don't case-fold strings for formula group calculations [Tor Lillqvist]
- tdf#84834 sc: stricter type detection for dBASE files [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#84843 after insert note, focus cannot return to inputbar [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#89616 find toolbar: Activate search arrows when input has text [Samuel Mehrbrodt]
- tdf#90285 do not reuse the same StartListeningContext [Caolán McNamara, Eike Rathke]
- tdf#91807 package: fix exception handling in DeflateThread () [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#91995 copying cells to undo doc shallow copied note pointer [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#98515 bail out early if kernel would have ridiculously many parameters [Tor Lillqvist]
- tdf#98710 check the font is bound, substitute FON fonts [Tomaž Vajngerl]
- tdf#100222 show the dialog just once even if both toggles were changed [Tor Lillqvist]
- tdf#100295 force curl to build for XP [Markus Mohrhard]
- tdf#100303 report crashes on close of conditional formatting dialog [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#100352 slovenian example.xml () [Andras Timar]
- tdf#100411 start the flush timer when batching (PostBatchDraw) [Tomaž Vajngerl]
- tdf#100460 queryContentCells doesn't count annotations... [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#100495 sw: Exchange Database shouldn't delete the created odb file [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#100761 after insert note, focus cannot return to inputbar [Caolán McNamara]