From The Document Foundation Wiki
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.1, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.2 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
- a bug prevents starting on Windows XP, this is fixed for the next RC
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.2.0 rc3:
- rhbz#919020 Converting String to Double [Caolán McNamara]
- rhbz#1352835 Unable to edit My Documents path [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#42788 outline space wrong on second level [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#56937 calc hangs when preediting Japanese with GTK plugin [Takeshi Abe]
- tdf#73742 don't replace existing image when inserting one [Samuel Mehrbrodt]
- tdf#97393 updated EN (CA, GB, US, ZA) dictionaries [Aron Budea]
- tdf#97404 outline space wrong on second level [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#98778 fix parsing of exponents [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#100019 updated EN (CA, GB, US, ZA) dictionaries [Aron Budea]
- tdf#100351 attempt to fix untranslatable string [Olivier Hallot]
- tdf#100903 calc hangs when preediting Japanese with GTK plugin [Takeshi Abe]
- tdf#101054 crash on options->path with non-native file picker [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#101096 remove the "H after M" rule [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#101132 a11y crash in hyperlink [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#101138 opengl: blacklist intel drivers for Win 7 [Tomaž Vajngerl]