< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.1, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.2 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.2.2 (rc1):
- tdf#100393 handle copying one cell to multiple cols with cond format [Markus Mohrhard]
- tdf#102215 do not return coded double error for single matrix value [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#102295 relax timeout timings for the GL watchdog [Tomaž Vajngerl]
- tdf#91966 in SDK, set CPPU_ENV=mscx for 64-bit Windows [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#93233 fix emoji correction conflict with time format [László Németh]
- tdf#97191 fix emoji correction conflict with time format [László Németh]