General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.1, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.2 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.2.3 (rc1):
- tdf#101691 re-intern strings of external formula results [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#103204 opencl: initialize command queue on demand [Tomaž Vajngerl]
- tdf#103395 opencl: don't initialize OpenCL when disabled [Tomaž Vajngerl]
- tdf#85553 intern SharedString of cached external references result [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#92817 re-implement empty lockfile fix [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#94297 avoid further crash with empty Chart document [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#94320 avoid crash with empty Chart document [Stephan Bergmann]