< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.1, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.2 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.2.6 (rc1):
- tdf#77111 odt import: treat PAGEDESC_PAGENUMOFFSET==0 as auto [Justin Luth]
- tdf#96685 gtk findfocus return only if focused [Justin Luth]
- tdf#100903 gtk findfocus return only if focused [Justin Luth]
- tdf#105256 gtk findfocus return only if focused [Justin Luth]
- tdf#105667 forget target area's caption pointer in Merge Undo [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#105858 check SC_DPOUT_MAXLEVELS to prevent crash [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#106082 fix missing statusbar translations (l10ntool is picky about syntax) [Christian Lohmaier]
- tdf#106089 generate range string with current address convention [Eike Rathke]