- LibreOffice 6.4 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.4.2 rc1:
- tdf#117088 FILEOPEN: Some labels in charts are not displayed by default [Balazs Varga]
- tdf#118893 CRASH Impress: UI locks up when I drag a slide from the left "Slides" view to the Windows taskbar [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#126904 In LO Calc: Right arrow causes a large unexpected column jump in protected sheet. [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#127782 New Print dialog is too high [Heiko Tietze]
- tdf#130515 Time field in Base form will not display correct format. [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#130680 CRASH: cutting content of document [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#131031 F5 navigator in calc opens initially very wide [Jan-Marek Glogowski]
- tdf#131060 FILEOPEN DOCX Column chart X axis labels are truncated [Balazs Varga]
- tdf#131208 Crash on double click to paragraph style [Jim Raykowski]
- tdf#131210 UI: Language Options: editing 'Date acceptance patterns' crashes whole application (gtk3) [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#131248 Crash when closing SQL Edit Query (gtk3 only) [Caolán McNamara]